The Twenty Fifth Anniversary Party (TFAP) planning is in full swing. Invitations will go out shortly. Be sure to reserve your (and your friend/significant other/spouse's) spot using the link below.
The Tau Epsilon Phi Epsilon Iota chapter Twenty Fifth Anniversary Party (TFAP) has officially been rescheduled to October 4th- 6th to coincide with the Fall 2013 Alumni Weekend (which also happens to fall on Homecoming Weekend). Plans are in process of being finalized so check back soon for more details.
The Spring 2013 Alumni Weekend is coming up in a few days. Here's the schedule of events:
Friday, May 3rd, 2013
8:30pm - Dinner with the Pledges
9:30pm - "The Great TEPS are TOPS" (Introductions/Meet and Greet)
Saturday, May 4th, 2013
8:00am - Breakfast by the Pledges
1:00pm - Alumni Meeting, Location TBA
5:30pm - Dinner at Moscatellos
8:30pm - New Member Induction
Hope to see you this weekend.
We have a few announcements for all of you.
First - Our chapter will be initiating the Tau Upsilon Pledge Class on Friday, November 30th, 2012. The active brothers love it when alumni can attend so if you’re able to join them or are interested in more details don’t hesitate to contact either Dave Cass (Undergraduate Alumni Chairman) or Greg Braddock (Undergraduate Chancellor).
Second - Our next Alumni Weekend is scheduled for May 3rd through May 5th, 2013. We hope you are able to join us, so please “save the date”. We’ll provide more details over the next few months.
Third - In 2013 we will be celebrating the 25th anniversary of the re-founding of the Epsilon Iota chapter at RPI. We are in the process of planning for this event and we are targeting Summer 2013. More details to come in the next few months.
Finally - Your EIAA membership dues for 2013 are due on January 1st, 2013. Dues for this year are $100.00 ($50.00 to EIAA, $50.00 to TEP National). You can pay your dues online via this Website (http://www.tepei.org/alumni/dues-donations/
) or by sending a check or money order to:
Epsilon Iota Alumni Association
ATTN: Matt Boucher, Bursar
1991 15th Street
Troy, NY 12180
Hope to see you at one of the upcoming events. Be sure to check in on this website or follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/EpsilonIotaAA for updates.
Feel free to reach out to me or any of the other EIAA board members with any questions.
Epsilon Iota Alumni Association President
A few things we want to mention about this weekend and the meeting tomorrow.
1. You can find the schedule of events for this weekend posted here
. We will use this website and the EIAA twitter account to post any updates to events this weekend.
2. Our meeting tomorrow is at 10:00am ET in the Russell Sage Building, Room 4101 on the RPI campus. Here is a map of the campus with the Sage Building highlighted: http://i.imgur.com/B9nub.jpg
3. Here is the link to the meeting EIAA Agenda for tomorrow: http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/1109456/2038783857/name/EIAA_Fall2012_MeetingAgenda.docx
4. For any remote attendees you can join the meeting using the following link: http://vyew.com/630206/EIAA_Meeting_F12
5. We will be holding elections at tomorrow’s meeting. All paid members of the EIAA are entitled to run, nominate other paid members, and/or vote in the election. This will take place towards the end of the meeting. Please Note that this election is out of cycle. The reasons for this and the technical details of how it will be conducted will be provided during the meeting.
Looking forward to seeing and/or hearing from everyone tomorrow.