The Spring 2013 Alumni Weekend is coming up in a few days. Here's the schedule of events:
Friday, May 3rd, 2013
8:30pm - Dinner with the Pledges
9:30pm - "The Great TEPS are TOPS" (Introductions/Meet and Greet)
Saturday, May 4th, 2013
8:00am - Breakfast by the Pledges
1:00pm - Alumni Meeting, Location TBA
5:30pm - Dinner at Moscatellos
8:30pm - New Member Induction
Hope to see you this weekend.
We have a few announcements for all of you.
First - Our chapter will be initiating the Tau Upsilon Pledge Class on Friday, November 30th, 2012. The active brothers love it when alumni can attend so if you’re able to join them or are interested in more details don’t hesitate to contact either Dave Cass (Undergraduate Alumni Chairman) or Greg Braddock (Undergraduate Chancellor).
Second - Our next Alumni Weekend is scheduled for May 3rd through May 5th, 2013. We hope you are able to join us, so please “save the date”. We’ll provide more details over the next few months.
Third - In 2013 we will be celebrating the 25th anniversary of the re-founding of the Epsilon Iota chapter at RPI. We are in the process of planning for this event and we are targeting Summer 2013. More details to come in the next few months.
Finally - Your EIAA membership dues for 2013 are due on January 1st, 2013. Dues for this year are $100.00 ($50.00 to EIAA, $50.00 to TEP National). You can pay your dues online via this Website (http://www.tepei.org/alumni/dues-donations/) or by sending a check or money order to:
Epsilon Iota Alumni Association
ATTN: Matt Boucher, Bursar
1991 15th Street
Troy, NY 12180
Hope to see you at one of the upcoming events. Be sure to check in on this website or follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/EpsilonIotaAA for updates.
Feel free to reach out to me or any of the other EIAA board members with any questions.
Epsilon Iota Alumni Association President
A few things we want to mention about this weekend and the meeting tomorrow.
1. You can find the schedule of events for this weekend posted here. We will use this website and the EIAA twitter account to post any updates to events this weekend.
2. Our meeting tomorrow is at 10:00am ET in the Russell Sage Building, Room 4101 on the RPI campus. Here is a map of the campus with the Sage Building highlighted: http://i.imgur.com/B9nub.jpg
3. Here is the link to the meeting EIAA Agenda for tomorrow: http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/1109456/2038783857/name/EIAA_Fall2012_MeetingAgenda.docx
4. For any remote attendees you can join the meeting using the following link: http://vyew.com/630206/EIAA_Meeting_F12
5. We will be holding elections at tomorrow’s meeting. All paid members of the EIAA are entitled to run, nominate other paid members, and/or vote in the election. This will take place towards the end of the meeting. Please Note that this election is out of cycle. The reasons for this and the technical details of how it will be conducted will be provided during the meeting.
Looking forward to seeing and/or hearing from everyone tomorrow.
For those that don't know, we elected a new interim board during our Spring 2012 EIAA Meeting to carry us through to the Fall 2012 meeting.
Here are the Interim Officers:
Scott Ghiocel - Chancellor
Jefim Piekarz - Vice Chancellor
Matt Boucher - Bursar
Dane Fawkes - Scribe
Aren Paster - Property Master
John Campagna - Member at Large
Aaron Townsley - Member at Large
We will be holding elections at our meeting on Saturday, October 6th, 2012 for a new board. Be sure to pay your dues, come out for the Alumni Weekend, attend the EIAA Meeting, and either A)Throw your hat in the ring for one of these positions or B)Vote for the new officers of the EIAA.
The Epsilon Iota Alumni Association Fall 2012 Alumni Weekend is October 5th through October 7th. This coincides with the RPI Homecoming Weekend. Details of the weekend are located below.
Friday October 5th, 2012
6-7pm Welcome Open House @ 1991 15th Street
7:30pm Dinner @ the Albany Pump Station
9:30pm Trivia with Timmy @ 1991 15th Street
Saturday October 6th, 2012
10:00am Alumni Meeting in Sage Building Room 4101
2:00pm Oktoberfest in Albany, NY
2:30pm Alumni Sports (Alternate to Oktoberfest) @ 1991 15th Street
7:00pm TEP Benefit Brotherhood Event@ 1991 15th Street
- Put on by Actives for Alumni. Free for EIAA Members, $20.00 for non-members
- Includes - Dinner, Kitchen Tour, Get to know your Brothers Event
Hope to see you there.